November 1, 2020
Effective immediately, the credit union is TEMPORARILY CLOSED because a member of our team has tested positive for COVID-19. During the closure, we will get the entire team tested as well as take additional precautions to re-open safely. We will follow all CDC guidelines and reopen the credit union as soon as possible. Loans will not be processed until the credit union reopens.
You can access all of your QOCU accounts using the following services.
- Shared Branching – make deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, and much more.
- Privileged Status ATM – locate an ATM near you.
- Online Banking
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Money Transfer
- Online Loan Application
- Mobile Banking
- Mobile Picture Pay
- Shazam Debit Card Support – Call 1-866-508-2693 for any debit card issues.
- Night Deposit Box – drop-off papers, a note, or a deposit. Please allow us 24 to 48 hours to process.
If you have an urgent matter, please email us at email@example.com, and we will respond as soon as possible. Please allow us 24 to 48 hours to respond.
- Notification bar on the home page of our website,
- COVID-19 page on our website,
- Member email,
- Online banking alert, and
The safety of our members and staff is our number one priority, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. We sincerely appreciate your flexibility and loyalty to Quaker Oats Credit Union!
The Staff and Board of Quaker Oats Credit Union