Think of us first when you need a new or used vehicle loan, including RV’s, boats, lawn tractors, trailers, ATV’s and more! Our rates and terms are very competitive, and getting a loan from your member-owned credit union is always simple and hassle-free!
With qualifying credit, loans may be financed up to 100% of the NADA clean retail value, including tax, title, and license. We also offer Loan Insurance products at a lower cost than you’ll find at other financial institutions and dealerships, including:
- GAP (Guaranteed Asset Protection)
- Extended Warranty
- Credit Life Insurance
- Credit Disability Insurance
- ADR (Accidental Deductible Reimbursement)
- VPP (Vehicle Protection Plan)
Click here to download our Annual Car Care Checklist.
QOCU’s Lending Process
Although you won’t experience as much “lending red tape” at QOCU — your member-owned credit union — there are a few suggestions we would like to make to ensure your lending experience with QOCU is as smooth and hassle-free as possible.
- Get pre-approved. When shopping for a new or used vehicle, we recommend getting pre-approved for your loan before you buy. It will give you more bargaining power, and you’ll know you’ve secured a great rate with your credit union.
- NADA is our guide. We use NADA retail to determine the fair value of a new or used vehicle, and will determine your maximum loan amount based on that value.
- Your rate & term. Your specific interest rate and term is based on two things: your credit score and the year of the vehicle. All of the rates quoted on our rates page are stated “as low as,” which means your rate may be higher depending on the vehicle and your credit score.
- Vehicle criteria. To secure a QOCU vehicle loan, your vehicle must be 15 years old or newer, and show a mileage of 125,000 or less.