QOCU’s Online Banking site offers the most up-to-date security features, also known as “Multi-Factor Authentication.” You’ll not only establish several layers of security at your first login, but you’ll also create a “Security Key” to ensure you’re logging-in to the correct site. You can view screen shots of the login steps here. If you have any trouble, please contact us.
QOCU’s Quaker Online Access has a whole slew of new and cool features to take advantage of. Here are just a few:
- Scheduled Transfers: Allows members to make transfers between QOCU accounts. You choose the date, dollar amount and frequency. It’s a great worry free way to make loan payments.
- Just Ask Section: Have a question about Online Banking or Bill Pay services? Just ask! Type in your question and you’ll get a quick, reliable answer.
- One Step Login: You now login to QOA and are automatically logged into your bill pay account.
- Enhanced Security Settings: You now have a random code you have to enter and a security key to help protect your personal information.
- Tax Information: You can now find your last year and present year tax information including interest paid and interest earned.
- Account Alerts: You can set up an alert to pop up letting you know when a check has cleared or a CD is maturing plus many more alert types.
- Calendar: Allows you to search viewable transactions for specific dates in calendar view.
- Financial Management Tool: Allows you to view your assets and liabilities with the credit union and it can be used as a budgeting tool. All of these are found in the online banking drop down menus.
- Stop Pays: You can place a stop payment on a personal check.
- Sign up for E-statements: You can sign up to have statements emailed to you instead of receiving them in the mail.
Contact the credit union to sign up for Online Banking today!