Easy Budget Checking is the perfect solution for members looking for a budgeting tool. This secondary checking account allows you to easily manage and set aside funds for your monthly recurring bills. Each month, or as often as you wish, a fixed amount of money will be deposited to your Easy Budget Checking Account via payroll deduction. These funds will be used to electronically pay monthly bills such as mortgage, utilities, cell phone, and etc.
- No minimum balance is required
- No personal checks will be issued on this budget account
- No debit card will be issued on this budget account
- NSF Fee will be applied for each returned item
- FREE initial set-up
- $30 Reinstatement Fee if you stop or close this budget account.
- $5 + tax Transfer Fee for transfers on non-budgeted items
- $30 per hour Maintenance Fee if you have the credit union maintain your budget account
Please contact the credit union if you have any questions. An Easy Budget Checking Account can be opened in-person or by mail.
*A Share Savings Account must be opened before any additional accounts can be opened.