What should I do if I lose my MasterCard Credit Card?
It is important to notify us immediately if your QOCU MasterCard is ever lost or stolen. During regular business hours, please contact QOCU. After hours, please call (800) 234-5354.
What should I do if I lose my Visa Debit Card?
It is important to notify us immediately if your QOCU ATM or Debit card is ever lost or stolen. During regular business hours, please contact QOCU. After hours, please call (866) 596-3059. Block your card using the mobile app. Please contact us during normal business hours to request a replacement card.
How do I dispute transactions on my account?
Determine if the transaction is a dispute or fraud.
Fraudulent charges include:
- Unauthorized charges
- Lost card transactions
Dispute charges include:
- Duplicate charges
- Product never received
- Received incorrect product
- Incorrect amount charged
- Unauthorized charges
Follow these steps for Fraud & Dispute charges
- Contact the merchant, confirm the details of the transaction, and attempt to resolve the dispute directly with them. Please make sure to document your attempts.
- Contact QOCU to begin the dispute process.
- There may be a deadline to file your dispute. *See fraud or dispute charges section below. Take action as soon as you notice the transaction in question on your statement.
- Block your card immediately using the mobile app.
- If the fraudulent transactions are due to a lost, stolen, or compromised card, contact the police in the city/state the fraud occurred to report the unauthorized charges. Document the case number, officer name, and telephone number.
*In accordance with federal regulations, we have 10 days to investigate debit card disputes and 60 days to investigate credit card dispute or fraud claims to determine if provisional credit is warranted.
If you have fraudulent transactions on your account due to a lost, stolen, or compromised card, contact the police in the city/state the fraud occurred to report the unauthorized charges. Provide the case number, officer name, and telephone number on the Dispute form before submitting. Click here for the dispute form.
*We have 10 business days (Monday – Friday) to investigate debit card disputes. This timeline may be extended to 45 – 90 days. See your Electronic Fund Transfers Agreement and Disclosure for more information.
We are unable to place a “STOP PAYMENT” on a charge.
If you have a problem with the quality of the property or services purchased with your credit card, you must make a good faith attempt to resolve the dispute with the merchant. If you have not reached a resolution with the merchant, then to assist you with your dispute, we may require specific documentation from an expert or professional that supports your dispute about the level of quality or misrepresentation described on the original receipt, invoice, work order, brochure, contract, or appraisal before we can properly pursue a credit for any portion of the amount(s) in question. We will make every effort through the dispute resolution process to assist you; however, we cannot guarantee a favorable outcome.