IMPORTANT & HELPFUL TIPS
The Card Conversion step of the System Upgrade is now complete. We are happy to report that all card transactions will now be processed in real-time. Thank you for your patience.
Online Bill Pay
You should see Online Bill Payments deducted from your account once you schedule a payment.
Your account balance will now reflect all card transactions, and you will be able to see the dollar amount and company of pending card purchases.
ACH payments and checks will NOT be reflected in your balance until those transactions clear.
Daily debit card limits still apply.
Venmo, Cash App, and Pay Pal are all working now.
ATM Cards that are linked to only a Savings Account are only to be used at an ATM. We realize that before the upgrade, some ATM Cards could be used to make retail purchases. However, this process was not compliant and has been discontinued. If you want to use a Debit Card to make retail purchases, we encourage you to open a Checking Account with a linked Debit Card.
Please notify the credit union of your travel plans to avoid any service interruption.
We sincerely thank you for your patience and understanding during the system upgrade. We prepared, planned, and communicated for months leading up to the upgrade in hopes of reducing member inconveniences. But unfortunately, things do not always go as planned. We realize this was a huge inconvenience for many of you, and we sincerely apologize. Thanks again for your membership and your patience and understanding.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You can probably find the answer to any question you have regarding the System Upgrade here.
After the system upgrade is complete, you will need to re-enroll in Online Banking by following these simple steps:
- Go to QOCU website and click on the “Enroll Now” link within the Online Banking widget.
- Enter temporary username which is your savings account number.
- Enter the temporary password which is the last five digits of the primary account holders SSN.
- You will then fill out personal info including setting a new username and password.
- Choose an image and image phrase. (When logging in with username and one of the four questions; your chosen image will come up then you’ll enter your password.)
- Answer four security questions. (Answers are case sensitive.)
If you’re having trouble signing in, please call the credit union.
After the system upgrade, if you’re having trouble signing into the NEW Online Banking, please call contact the credit union.
If you were previously enrolled in eStatements, you will automatically be re-enrolled once you log in to the NEW Online Banking or Mobile App.
If you were NOT previously enrolled in eStatements, you will need to enrolled once you log in to the NEW Online Banking or Mobile App.
Paper statements for April will be mailed, but they have been delayed. Please be patient.
Android Users: When you go to download the NEW Online Banking App the old app might appear first. Scroll down until you see the NEW Online Banking App. Look for the image above referencing AMI, Inc.
Apple Users: The NEW Online Banking App is available in the App Store. The old app should not appear but if it does, look for the app that has not been previously downloaded or the one referencing AMI, Inc.
Mobile Payment Services such as Cash App, PayPal, and Venmo will not be available until the end of June.
If you previously had a joint account linked to your Online or Mobile Banking Account, please follow these steps to relink the joint account.
- Enroll YOUR account in Online or Mobile Banking.
- Enroll the joint account in Online or Mobile Banking. Example: For a joint child account, you will need to enroll this account in Online or Mobile Banking.
We’re upgrading our systems to provide ALL of our member-owners with the newest technology! The System Upgrade will begin on Friday, April 29, 2022, and is scheduled to be completed on Monday, May 2, 2022. The credit union will be closing at noon on Friday, April 29th, and closed the morning of Monday, May 2nd. We’ll open the drive-thru and telephone lines at noon on Monday, May 2nd.
The following are a few new features and services we think you are really going to like:
Improved Online & Mobile Banking
Online and Mobile Banking will have a new integrated look and function. Both platforms will look and function the same, plus you’ll be able to use the same login information for both.
NEW Remote Deposit Capture
You’ll be able to deposit checks by snapping a quick photo of the check using your cell phone or tablet.
NEW Electronic Signatures
The electronic signature feature will allow you to sign documents electronically.
The following are a few simple things ALL MEMBERS SHOULD DO before the upgrade to avoid any service interruption.
- Make sure your contact information is up to date.
- Make sure you’re signed up to receive credit union emails. If you’re not receiving the monthly QuickNote, please sign up now.
- Review your monthly QuickNote for important upgrade details.
- Print historic statements – The new system will not contain statements before May 2022.
- If you use Bill Pay – record all bill payee information. Your current bill pay information will not transfer to the new system. You’ll need to re-enter all bill pay information, including address, and account number, into the new bill pay system.
Reschedule any online payments set to pay during the upgrade (4/29 to 5/2). We recommend you schedule online payments before or after the upgrade.
- Consider applying for a QOCU credit card as a backup form of payment during the upgrade.
- Have cash on hand for backup payment method during the upgrade (4/29 to 5/2).
Monday, April 25th to Thursday, April 28th
FINAL HOURS to:
Print Historic Statements
Get cash for your backup payment method
Reschedule Online Bill Payments scheduled during upgrade (4/29 to 5/2)
Gather Payee Information from Online Bill Pay
Friday, April 29th to Sunday, May 1st - SYSTEM UPGRADE
For the SYSTEM Upgrade, the credit union will be CLOSED from noon on Friday, 4/29, to noon on Monday, 5/2.
The following services will be DOWN until the System Upgrade is complete:
Online Bill Pay
Monday, May 2 - System Upgrade is scheduled to be COMPLETED!
The credit union will be CLOSED until noon on Monday, 5/2. The drive-thru will REOPEN at noon, but the lobby will remain closed.
All services are scheduled to be available. We’ll update our website if we experience delays in restoring any services.
Now, you’ll need to:
Re-enroll in Home Banking.
Download the NEW Mobile App.
Re-enroll in Mobile Banking.
Re-enter all payee information and reschedule payments in Online Bill Pay.
If you were previously enrolled in eStatements, you will automatically be re-enrolled.
- Like and Follow “Quaker Oats Credit Union” on Facebook.
- Update you and your family’s contact information at the credit union.
- Make sure emails from firstname.lastname@example.org are going to your inbox and not your spam or junk.