Quaker Oats Credit Union is able to do outgoing wire transfers to transfer funds from your account with us to another financial institution. We also accept incoming wire transfers to your account with us from another financial institution.
What you need to know in order to do an outgoing wire transfer:
- You must sign and complete a wire transfer form either at the credit union or in front of a notary and return it to Quaker Oats Credit Union before a wire transfer can be done.
- You will need to know the name, address, account and routing numbers of the financial institution you will be sending the wire too.
- The fee for this service is $20.
What you need to know in order to do an incoming wire transfer:
- The first receiving financial institution you will send the wire to is the NCB, FSB and their ABA Routing# is 242272227.
- The second receiving financial institution you will send the wire to is Quaker Oats Credit Union and our ABA routing number 273973168.
- The “Beneficiary Name” is the member’s (your) name.
- The “Beneficiary Account Number” is your account number at Quaker Oats Credit Union.
- The fee for this service is $10.